Wednesday, June 17, 2009

CVS Deal: Spend $2, get $12 worth of stuff!!!!!

Okay. I'm not sure how long this little deal is going to last, so hurry to your CVS stat!

This week at CVS, they have a deal if you buy 2 pairs of sunglasses, you get $10 cvs extra care bucks back. I went there and purchased 2 packets (.99 cents ea.) of Sun Covers Lens Cleaning Tissues, which are found on the rounder that holds the sunglasses. They come 20 tissues per pack and are great for cleaning glass lenses, computer monitors, goggles....etc.
Anyhow, after my purchase, the computer spit out a $10 CVS extra care bucks certificate!
I immediately went back in and purchased some odds and ends that equaled $10 and there you have it!

RUN to CVS now before they pull this deal! Sooner or later they are going to catch it!

1 comments:

SuzyQpon said...

I went to the Nuckols Rd. store last night. I think they already pulled the items. I found all sorts of sunglasses and items to go with glasses but nothing you listed that would generate the ECB. I am bummed! I was hoping to score the ECB to get some free sunscreen for the LO!