Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Restaurant.com $25 gift certificates for $2. Again.

Does anyone ever even pay full price for these things anymore?? Not that I'm complaining, but they should just set the price for these gift certificates for $2 on their website! Seriously!

I ended up buying a couple of "gift certificates" to the website a while ago (bought (2) $25 gift certificate for $2 each) and then on the first of the month, I go in and redeem my gift certificates to get a $25 Casa Grande gift certificate and only paid $2 for it! Now, I do need to spend $35 in order to get my $25 off, but still........a GREAT deal!

The site replenishes their stock on the 1st of the month, so if your restaurant is currently sold out, just buy a gift certificate to the site and wait until the first of July. Totally worth it.
The code to use right now is "PRESENT" - I'm not sure when it expires, so hurry, hurry, hurry!
Head on over to Restaurant.com today!

1 comments:

SuzyQpon said...

I love their deals. I got $10 coupon for $0.60 today!!!