Saturday, June 13, 2009

Favorite Things Friday (on Saturday!)

Sorry for my tardiness! I was so caught up yesterday with the last day of school festivities I forgot to post my Favorite Things Friday!

This week, I would like to highlight some of my favorite sites/blogs that are so helpful to me! I visit these places (some of them are completely unknown, too!) just about every day!

Looking4Deals - This is what I like to call a secret blog...no one really knows about it...but they will now! Looking4Deals updates all the time and has a lot of different information and savings than other blogs and sites do. I urge you to check it out! www.looking4deals.blogspot.com

Whatsfordin-din - I am constantly going to this site. A bunch of my friends are all authors for this site and they share recipes that are tried and true! A lot of them even have pictures, too! Some of my favorites on there are: Bang Bang Shrimp, Easy Chicken Marsala, White Chili, Corn Bread, Chicken Pot Pie and many, many more! These are a great bunch of Southern gals with some recipes worth trying and adding to your recipe box! www.whatsfordin-din.blogspot.com

TipJunkie - Now that it is summertime, I am ready for some serious crafting! I absolutely love arts and crafts. The problem is, I have a hard time coming up with something unique and new all on my own. That is when I visit this site! There are some super crafty women out there and everytime I visit this site, I get inspired! www.tipjunkie.blogspot.com

0 comments: