Monday, June 8, 2009

Old Navy - My turn! Woohoo!

Old Navy was supposed to reset last night. I stayed up until 12:10am and then called it a night. I didn't think anything about it until I got up this morning at 7:30am. I thought, well...let me just check the site to see what it looks like. Loe and behold...the site still hadn't reset!
It finally did reset at 8am and I was able to grab one of the $50 off of $100 coupons! I guess my hubby will have a nice Fathers Day present after all! Lol!
To recap, here are the coupon locations on Oldnavyweekly.com:

$75 off $100Drag marshmallow from the stick and place it on the fishing hook, then wait for the fish to pop up in the background and catch him by clicking on the fishing pole.

$50 off $100Wait for the fish to pop up in the background and catch him by clicking on the hook (not the fishing pole).

$20 off $100Scratch the s'more on the girls t-shirt who is standing by the dog. This takes a little while. Just stick with it and go side to side and then a little puff of smoke will appear...and then your coupon!

$15 off $75Watch the movie and click on Heather's Leg in the dumpster.

$5 off $50Click on the girls pink flashlight.

Also, there is some speculation that the site will reset again on Thursday because all of the coupons and the deals listed on the site expire on Thursday. I guess we'll see. I won't be holding my breath!
As always, I will put any updates on Bargain Noble!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw MAN! I did both the $50/$100 and $75/$100 and they were all already gone :(
I am soo excited for you that you got the $50/$100 one! You deserve it for all the time and hard work you put into coupon hunting. Keep up the awesome job!!! :)