Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Gevalia coffee deal.....

Ok. I've heard ALL about the various Gevalia coffee deals, so I found one that works for me and I'm going to give it a go!
Use code 401575 - For $5 (INCLUDES SHIPPING), you will get two boxes of fresh ground or whole bean, Gevalia coffee (I chose Breakfast Blend and their Signature Blend). You will also get a brand new 12-cup Gevalia coffee maker! All for just $5, shipped!

Once your order is processed you will be automatically enrolled in Gevalia shipments. This isn't a big deal, though, since after your order arrives you can cancel with no further obligation... meaning you will NOT ever be billed again or sent anything more! After you receive your 1st shipment just make sure to call this number-1-800-438-2542 and cancel. That's it! If you're a coffee lover, like me, then you'll definitely want to get in on this great buy!
Might I also mention, you do NOT have to enter any credit card information, either. Just choose to be billed and make sure you cancel after you receive your shipment and send them a check for $5!

Click HERE and enter the code 401575!

0 comments: