Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Friendly Freebie Reminder!

As I posted earlier this week, tomorrow is National Flip Flop Day at Tropical Smoothie Cafe! Be sure to don your flip flops and snag a free smoothie! Yummmmm!

Also, A&W is celebrating its 90th anniversary by offering up a FREE small root beer float on June 19th! Just go snag one anytime between 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.! No other purchase is required. I would still probably call ahead to make sure your location is participating.

Then, on June 21st, TCBY is offering a FREE cup or cone for dad on Father's Day! Check out more details and find a location near you here.

McDonald's is also offering up a FREE breakfast on Father's Day when you purchase an Extra Value breakfast! Again, I recommend calling ahead to make sure they participate!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to tell you thanks and that I JUST got my free Burt's Bees lip balm!!!! It pays to sit around on a sat. morning and hit 'refresh' ever few min :)